Monday, July 2, 2012

Thank You

So, when I made the paypal link, I also wrote this post, and directed anyone who donated to be redirected here. So assuming you actually donated, and that you're not just aimlessly browsing my blog:

THANK YOU

No really. Fucking thank you so goddamn much. There was really no need for you to do that, and I totally said that I was coming anyway and shit, and you know the economy is bad, and you've got your own shit to deal with, and it's totally not your responsibility that I want to have a nice vacation, right? I mean, those are all the things I thought of in my head as to why I shouldn't bother with this whole thing when some friends were saying "go for it". So I just wanted to say, I really.....REALLY...appreciate it. I love you so fucking  much, and I know you wouldn't have done it if you didn't you didn't love me, or else loved someone who loved me. Or maybe you spent a year abroad and totally just get it, in which case I still fucking love you, and still thank you so goddamn much. You've made my day. Really. Leave me a comment telling me who you are and what camp you're in, and I promise to come find you, and toast to you, and give you the best damn hug of the summer.

    -Mongoose

No comments:

Post a Comment